France / UK: easing of the travel restrictions The French PM Jean Castex announced an easing of the travel restrictions at the border with the UK through a press release. The new rules will apply this Friday morning.
* All travelers, vaccinated or not, will have to present a negative test (PCR or antigen test) of less than 24 hours.
* Vaccinated travelers, will not need a compelling reason for coming to France, and will not have to respect a period of isolation upon arrival on national territory. The need to register, prior to travel, on the "passenger eOS" digital platform will be lifted. Tests may be carried out at the places of arrival.
* Unvaccinated travelers, travelling from or to the United Kingdom will need a compelling reason valid for “red” countries.
* Unvaccinated travelers from the United Kingdom must continue to register, before their departure, on the digital platform "passenger eOS" (https://passager.serveureos.org/), and enter the address of their stay in France.
* When they arrive in France, they must observe a strict quarantine period of 10 days at this address; this quarantine will be controlled by the security forces.