Anyone can order their provisions using our service provided you are staying in Val d’Isere. You don’t have to be staying with us.
A few key points
- Orders must be received no later than a week prior to your arrival. Orders received later than Saturday close of play, especially if you are ordering wine will not be fulfilled.
- We cannot accept orders under €85.00.
- All orders are subject to a 38€ delivery & packing away fee.
- Payment will be taken by credit card on pick up of the goods based on the receipt as products fluctuate in price and availability. Please provide your payment details (card number, expiry date and 3 digit code on the reverse of your card) by calling Reservations on 0203 393 0812
- We accept all major credit cards.
How it works
- We take the hassle out of shopping by doing this for you.
- Complete the order form on line by selecting your shopping list and your shopping will be in your property for your arrival
- We make our money by negotiating a cut of the cost of your shopping that pays for our time and operational cost to fulfill your order. This is reflected on the receipt.
- We process your payment on the day of shopping or several days later and not until we have the receipt in hand. Often products requested are not available or replacement items (either cheaper or slightly more expensive) are purchased.
- If an item is not available that you have requested and therefore not delivered, you will not be charged for it.
- Credit card details must be provided at the time of order and once the payment is processed a copy of your receipt is available on request that will show our discounts negotiated.
Frozen Ready Meals
We use a local company who have created a selection of frozen meals that can be reheated directly from frozen to your oven or microwave with no defrosting required. They serve 2 people each.
They mean you can come home from a hard day's skiing to a delicious supper without any of the hard work!