Now, more than ever, we want you to have an exceptional ski holiday by enjoying the freedom of skiing, relaxing in your property and eating & drinking with family or friends. We want you to feel confident to book or continue with your booking and know you are in safe hands.
We have updated our T&C’s and have done our best for you in these challenging times. The spirit of this update is as follows:
We will offer you a 100% refund under the following 2 circumstances:
- if the FCDO or the government of your country of origin advise against travel to France.
- if resort has been forced to close due to restrictions imposed by French Government or the local authority.
You can also choose to defer your booking to a later date as an alternative to a refund.
For full details, please read our full terms and our specific Covid-19 clause, no. 22.
We also have a Covid FAQ’s page that we ask you to read first if you are considering your options to book or to continue with your booking.
Your well-being, our priority
The health & safety of our guests is very important to us and we have spent all summer preparing our work environment and cleaning protocol in order to keep you safe.
- Our resort office will be equipped with screens on all desks and hydroalcoholic gel dispensers
- Mandatory masks at all time.
- Our cleaning team will be trained to the highest Covid-19 cleaning guidelines using the latest and greatest products on the market.
- We will focus on high touchpoints such as keys, door handles, fridge handles, light switches, window latches, remote controls, taps, key pads and counters.
- Staff will be in full PPE at all times.
Expect to wear goggles, masks & gloves to use lifts and cable cars and respect a 1M distance. In place:
- Wearing of masks mandatory in all lift queues and on all enclosed lifts (from the age of 11 years)
- Anti-bacterial gel throughout the village & lift system at distribution points
- Regular cleaning of gondola cabins
Stock up pre-arrival
Use our provision service on our website to stock up pre arrival to save you the need to visit the supermarkets in town.
Lift pass sales & lift capacity
There will be no reduction in lift pass sales or lift capacity, so NO limited access to the ski domain.
Ski hire & ski school
- Masks mandatory for both instructors and pupils aged 11+
- Masks mandatory in building for anyone aged 11+
- Disinfection of equipment such as bibs & safety gear
- Anti-bacterial gel available.
PEACE OF MIND IN VAL D'ISERE THIS WINTER.